The CtrlStack Engineering Blog aims to provide a place for the technical members of the CtrlStack team to publish content to inform, educate, and sometimes entertain the DevOps community at large.
Our goal is to build an audience across the various silos in software development, spanning engineers to operations and even to managers and leaders of technical teams.
We are also a startup, so from time to time, we'll publish content that we wish we had read during various phases of our startup journey.
All of us at CtrlStack came to work here because of our passion and interest in improving the lives of software developers and DevOps teams.
Several areas in which we will be covering are:
- Change Visibility
- Change Impact
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Making Sense Out of The Firehose of Events in Your System
- Simplifying Your Life as an Engineer
On all the pages on this site, you should see a button to Subscribe. When you subscribe to our blog, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Learn about how the engineers at CtrlStack are thinking about the DevOps world and related areas.
- Full access to the website, including all content, both old and new.
- Notifications to let you know the minute we publish something new.